Fun with our son

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 29, 2013
Ship: Carnival Magic

We had such a good time on this cruise with our son. He really enjoyed the ship and all it had to offer. The ship is very large and never once did we feel crowded.

This cabin is in the very back of the ship on the Rivera deck. I like it because it was super quiet down there. The only noise was when we pulled into port and the ropes are being lowered. I prefer mechanical noises over people noises anyway. My husband, son and I all slept well in this cabin.