First time from Galveston

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic

I've read some negative reviews about this cruise. They couldn't be further from the truth!!  Just got back from my cruise with my 20 yr old daughter. Everything was fantastic. From my room steward Erda, my pool waiter Nana, and of course our head waiter Vernon this trip was fantastic!!  Thank you all so much, you made this week wonderful!!  The food was as good as you would expect on Carnival. Of course other lines have better food, but they're not FUN SHIPS!  DO NOT MISS THE STEAK HOUSE!!  It's worth the extra $$  The only negative thing I would say is don't use Carnival's transfers to and from the airport. They wait for a full bus, and that can take some time. Take a cab, we found out its about the same price ($80 each way) it's faster to the FUN!!  ENJOY!!