Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

Overall I had a great time! The ship is clean and the staff was great. The only thing I would note that I didn't care for was I was on this ship 15 months ago for a different cruise with different destinations but a lot of stuff was the small. The entertainment shows and the dinner selections were the same as last year.

Cons: The Karoke Host\, she was the most bland\, dry person and never saw her smile once

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!

Everything was clean and we'll maintained
Food was good but same from last cruise
We chose a small stateroom w/o a window this time and I feel like we had plenty of room.
Lewis\, Ginger and the assistant cruise director we all amazing.
Same as last year