Relaxing Cruise

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Magic
Overall I enjoyed the ship and would recommend it.

We chose the first seating. The food was delicious. The dining room had a lovely ambiance. The acoustics was loud. The entertainment was delightful. The menu was great. The Steak House was superb! Enjoyed the Italian Restaurant for lunch. Tried the buffet\, but it is not my thing. The pizza was excellent but was unable to keep up with the demand. Overall there is no reason to go hungry on this ship.

For those events I attended (Comedy Club after hours\, jewelry show\, art show\, magic show)\, I found that most were crammed around a tight schedule or they overlapped where I could only do one or the other. Such as jewelry show and comedy club one day and art show and magic show the next day. Suggest some shows earlier in the day when at sea.

Staff was personable and attentive. They were always available for assistances\, except were I needed help outside to get indoors. But who would have know that one.

Largest cruse liner I have been on so far. Found it hard to get around. Ship was very clean. Staff was personable and attentive. Some suggestions: I am a smoker. Staff needs to speak up when you are in the wrong area for non-smokers. Need to advise cruiser that when outdoors on the decks that doors have a vacuum effect to get in. I had extreme trouble getting indoors several times.

The size was larger than I expected for a ship. The room was kept in excellent shape at all times by the staff. Liked the location and having a balcony.

Pros: Being able to relax

Cons: No being able to fit in some of the ship events. Major events in evenings only.

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!