Not one of my favorite cruises

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Magic
Ship was clean. I was very disappointed in my grandson's room - it was very small and had no chair or sofa. Casino was nice size. Dining room was nice.

The food was not to my liking; however\, I am quite particular; restaurant variety seemed less than other cruise lines; dining time was great as were the waiters. Between 4 & 5 p.m.\, the lines were terribly long at the burger & pizza stations. Long lines & the food was not coming out fast enough.

Entertainment was exceptional. The dancers were great and the magic show was incredible. Even my husband enjoyed it and he is not into magic shows.

Room steward was friendly and very helpful. Most of the casino dealers were friendly; Emelita was was the friendliest supervisor in casino. Restaurant servers were very friendly.

Ship size was nice\, clean and easy to find your way around. Again\, inside stateroom was not to my liking. My balcony room was like most other ships I have been on.

My stateroom was fine; room steward was exceptional and took great care of my husband and myself.

Pros: Room steward & service in dining room & entertainment

Cons: inside stateroom size for my grandson & the food

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!