Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise Vacation!

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

We recently went on a cruise to Montego Bay\, Jamiaca - Cayman Islands - Cozumel\, Mexico. It was a fun 7 day trip\, and all I can say is that it was great ! It was our first time on a cruise and we did not know what to expect\, but as soon as we stepped foot on the ship\, we loved it. It was paradise! Our rooms were cleaned at least twice a day\, and every time they would come to clean our room\, they would make a cute animal out of the towels\, adorable! The food was delicious\, the buffet was available all the time\, the food was different everyday and it was exciting! We went to the Italian dinner one night and it was a great experience. Although it was an additional $14 per person\, it was totally worth it because the service was great\, the food was AMAZING\, and most of all the tiramisu for dessert was DELICIOUS. I have been to Italy before and never have I had such a delicious tiramisu. They also have a 24hr service ice cream machine\, which the kids incredibly enjoyed\, and also a 24hr pizza parlor and sandwich shop. The pizzas were phenomenal the dough was imported straight from Italy. There was an assortment of pizzas to choose from. They were all very delicious. Now entertainment was also great\, every day they would have different activities at the main pool deck or the Show Time theatre\, and I enjoyed every single one. The host of all the activities/shows was HILARIOUS. The best show in my opinion was the Magic show. It was very professional\, and very well prepared. I absolutely loved and enjoyed every minute of my time spent on the cruise with my family\, I wish to go back again next summer.

Pros: Everything from entertainment\, events\, the delicious various foods\, and the friendliness of all of the crew members!

Cons: Nothing really\, everything was great

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!

Everything had no problems\, the ship decor was great\, everything was accessible when I needed\, ship was nice and spacious (even the elevators!!)\, the lobby was beautiful .
EXCELLENT as I said before. Foods different everyday\, tasty\, and there were many selections. They also have a small Indian buffet too !
Because it was our first cruise we weren't sure if we were suppose to bring towels and/or shampoos' but we found out we didn't! Everything was provided for us. The rooms were very clean. They came to clean it every morning and night. It was cool because they can turn beds into bunk beds! location wise our room was convenient because it was fairly close to the elevators\, and there were nice pictures hung up on the walls\, It was like a hotel room !
I can't explain to you how friendly these crew members/staff were ! They were very kind\, helpful and also some were very funny. When we attended the dining hall dinners\, every one of the waiters were very nice and hilarious. Crew members were very friendly as well !
The entertainment was great. There was always something to do/watch. During the day\, at the pool deck and at night\, shows at the theatre ! Every single one was fun to watch and my family and I enjoyed them.
My kids were very eager to get on the ship because they had heard about the Club O2 for teens and also the pools and slides they have. The kids were hardly with us most of the time because they were having so much fun hanging out with their new friends. It was a great opportunity for them to meet and interact with new people. Club O2 was a spot for teens from 14-17 where they would listen to music\, dance\, and play games. They had a strict schedule for clubO2 and it was very consistent. So I had no worries leaving my children there. It was age appropriate I must say\, because I did walk into check ! My kids said that the slides at the pool were fast and fun that they repeatedly went on them. They had a great time and they are already talking about going again next summer !