A perfect vacation!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: November 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Magic
We had the greatest time! The kids loved dressing up for formal night.My daughter loved camp carnival. Our room was amazing! The service was wonderful!

I loved the category of food items you have wanted to try. They had frogs legs\, snails\,etc.I love trying new foods.

I wish they would have offered historical lectures.

My daughter cannot stop talking about all the things she did at camp carnival!

Our ocean view stateroom deluxe was so perfect!

Pros: The dining\, elegant nights\, camp carnival for the kids\, the ocean view staeroom\, the comedy punchliner brunch\,

Cons: wish there was a way to communicate with family menbers on board the ship (walkie talkies etc)They do have cell phones for the parents who have kids at camp carnival.

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!