A very enjoyable cruise

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Magic
The rooms were very nice & clean. The ship has beautiful decorations (lights\, etc.) and the crew were outstanding!

This is my second cruise and I liked the food in the general dining areas better last time than this time. The iced tea was way too strong the first few days and then too weak the last couple of days! Coffee was good\, but not hot enough! Had to use my thermal cup to keep it hot enough to drink during my breakfast. Dining room food very good. I especially LOVE the Melting Chocolate Cake dessert!!!!!!

Loved the shows\, but missed not having a show every night!!!!

Very friendly & hard workers!

Very nice! Loved our balcony room. HATED the smokers on either side of us. Would LOVE to see a bank of balcony rooms for NON SMOKERS ONLY!!!!!!!!! Wanted to enjoy the balcony\, but could not!!! One day the man to our left was smoking a CIGAR!!!!!!!!!! Yuck!

Pros: The delicious dinner meals

Cons: The cold weather & clouds in Belize

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!