Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Average Cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

The ship was good. I liked that there were multiple pools/spas. The water slides were good for younger children. There seemed to be plenty of places to take children\, which was nice. However\, it seemed there needed to be more clubs/places for adults to go to.

Pros: The parties at night by the pool (there were only 2 though).

Cons: There weren't many places to hang out\, or organized events. Also\, the guy in charge of the high school club wasn't receptive to special needs kids being enrolled in the program\, which was unimpressive.

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!

I have to give an average rating for children's program. I was impressed with the staff for the Circle C club. They were receptive to special needs kids\, and the events they held were good. However\, I was VERY unimpressed with the staff in O2 (high school club). My brother is 17 years old\, so age wise he should have been admitted into the O2 club. However\, he has Down Syndrome\, and when my family and myself initially went down to check out O2\, the staff was not receptive to my brother. It was not professional. It really turned my family off from that club and it's staff. It was not the kind of service you would expect as a customer.
The food was okay\, although I have had better food on other cruise lines. The staff were really good though!