Relaxing at its best

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 25, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic

This was our first cruise and I was very apprehensive because I have a fear of water and drowning.  The ride was very smooth.  I did feel the rock sometimes but it was not severe and didn't cause any sickness at all.  I felt safe even when I couldn't see any land.  There were so many activities on board that we could always find something to do.  The bands and entertainment were wonderful.  In fact, I found myself not spending much time in cabin except to sleep.  The one thing I didn't like was the evening where the gay community got a special time. I did not read about a special time for heterosexuals. I thought their goal was to be equal, "not special."  The ports were all enjoyable too. Great beaches.

Great selections and great service!

Great steward and very comfortable room.

We ate in the dining room every evening except one when we went to the steak house. The service was excellent! Our waiters were the best - Igusti's team!

Very clean and beautiful beaches!