Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

never again!

Sail Date: June 22, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room Type: Suite

I have cruised on at least 6 different cruise lines, and decided to try Carnival Magic. Never again. I did not receive one good meal.   My special diet meant that I had to wait for my meals over 1.5 -2.5 hours. The waiting meant that  either my party had to wail also, or they received their food and finished eating it long before my food arrived.  I spent alot of time waiting  in the Dining room. After finally coming to the attention of the head person of the dining room, the food  was still not really edible.  I sent most of the food back.  There was also a horrible accident on board the ship.  One of the large signs on the sports square on the outside deck of the ship fell and shattered over my head.  The sign was at least 4'x6' in size and made of very thick plexiglass.  It shattered, Knocking my hat off with in 12 inches of my body.   What did they do? after 2 days  they sent to my room a  $7 bottle of sparkling water.  Plus, Carnival Cruise let the teenagers on board take over the ship.  They were running up and down in hallways,  lying on the floors in front of the elevators, and pushing all the buttons on all the elevators.  Bullying the younger children in the Childs Camp area.  My grandson did not want to go because of them.  He was in the 12- 14 year olds,  the teen that were causing the problems  were in the older teens group.

lots of walking to differnt dining rooms
very bland
Tatania in the anytime dining room tried her best
several nights there was not any show at all
No control, I sat up in the area a few times and saw the no control over the older teens
did not have that many
This room was fantastic. Had lots and lots of closets and storage space. that was the best thing about the cruise
Key West, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
a long walk
a horribly long walk, to get to any of the excurions. They even tell you its a 10 min walk.

Everyone ate in the dining rooms because the buffet was terrible food, and very few choices. the Lines to eat in the dining rooms was very long, and waited forever. spent a lot of time waiting for food