Magical cruise on the Magic

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Magic
Cabin Type: Suite
The Magic was wonderful. The crew was amazing and the food delicious. There was plenty to do on the ship the days we were at sea. The people were happy and very friendly. I would have stayed an extra 7 days if I could.

There were long like for specialty food but the buffet lines were fast. The pizza was amazing. I think I ate at least 5-6 times a day.

My daughter had the best time of her life in circle C. I barely saw her while we were at sea.

We upgraded our room and it was amazing. I totally recommend upgrading the room but the standard stateroom was also nice.

Pros: The choice of ports.

Cons: The thing I liked the least is that there was only 2 pools and no pool in the adult only section.

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!