Good Time but too many kids!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: April 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Magic
Overall it was a great cruise. My husband and I enjoyed the food, entertainment, and visiting ports. The only downside (and a REALLY BIG downside) was being surrounded by children. Although there was the Serenity Deck for 21+ there was no where inside the boat for adults only. The pools were overflowing with kids, we could not enjoy the pool, sitting with the other adults wanting to take a swim, but the constant splashing and jumping nobody would get it. Also at the late night deck parties, adults could not let loose and have fun because there were a bunch a kids & teenagers on the floor. I enjoyed the carnival cruise line but I think our next cruise will not be on a "fun boat"

Pros: The entertainment

Cons: not enough adult only areas or activities

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!