Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

this was my first cruise and i thought it was wonderful! I went with my bf and we both enjoyed it a lot. The staff and service on the cruise was amazing. It's the place that I felt I received the best service in my life. They tidy up the stateroom twice a day! Loved all the ports except for Jamaica. Kinda wished we were given more time at the ports to explore the place more. Being in my 20's I was stuck listening and watching the cruise shows with 70's music which I had no clue what the songs are.

Pros: staff was wonderful and the cruise itself was awesome!Thought the food was also good! Totally recommend others to cruise

Cons: Too much people at times. The hammock at the serenity spot was always taken. The pools are kinda small. Shows were mostly performed in 70's songs

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!