Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Dodgeball champs!

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

Awesome ship, great activities, ports and food!

Pros: Great activities, ports, service!

Cons: Cancelled excursion and tip begger.

Recommends Carnival Magic? No.

Beautiful ship! My third time cruise'n.
Excellent food,great choices!
Ocean view had a second bathroom great for rinsing scuba gear!!! Balcony room my folks had did not have the second bathroom!
The dining waitress and stateroom steward were amazing! The excursion staff did not offer anything when they cancelled my excursion and reason for choosing this cruise. We managed to schedule a replacement but there was not even a free drink offered for the lack of notice and cancellation.
The waitress got a extra tip on the last night. One of the helpers saw us tip her and he cornered us for an additional tip as well! We didn't feel he deserved it so we awkwardly remained cornered until he gave up. I remember his name it was weird. Our steward got an extra tip as well! Great service from him!
James was amazing and kudos to the comedy club!