Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Diabetic Toe

Sail Date: February 23, 2014

My husband expericened an infecection in his little toe so we did not get to complete the cruise. The DR and nurses on the ship were great. When we were told we would need to go back to the states for treatment when we reached Roatan the staff at the guest service desk wento out of there way to help us find out about our trip insurance and to facilitate a smooth departure when we arrived in Roatan. They made sure we had all of our medical records and gave me water to take along. They helped me get my luggage together and were very kind and empathetic. This was not the best cruise experience but it is centertainly one we will remember. Hats off to the crew and medical staff on the Carnival Magic.

Also please remember to get trip insurance if we had not had it we would have had to pay 20 thousand dollars cash for the air ambulance to take us back to the states. My husband is still in the hospital and will loose his little toe if not more.