problems with food & entertaibment.

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 12, 2014
Ship: Carnival Magic

My wife and I have taken 24 cruises on other cruise ships and this is our second cruise on Carnival. In January 2012 we took our grandson with us on the Carnival Magic for a 7 day cruise. If I compare the quality of the the food and nightly cruise shows on our Jan. 12, 2014  cruise to our former Jan. 2012 cruise I would have to say the Chef has dropped down from a 4 1/2 star to a 3 star and the nightly shows from a 4 3/4 star to a 3 star. In reference to food; the 1st cruise steaks were more tender , selection of good food was less much better. On the Jan. 2014 cruise room  service food was terrible such as BLT, Pastrami sandwitch and breakfast in the morning  did not have all the items one requested.  The only show my wife and I throughly enjoyed on the Jan. 2014 cruise was the last dancing and signing show.  We also noticed young children were  constantly siiting at the atrium bar. The Magician's show was missing.

In favor of the Magic, it is still a very beatiful ship, the music at dinner was still fantastic and since my wife and I love to dance, we were happy that we could dance as much as we wanted too, in the Atrium, Vibes Club and the Ocean Plaza.