Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great time

Sail Date: December 29, 2013

We went on the NEw Years Cruise , We had a great time . Staff was great always in a good mood ,the young man that took care of our room was super nice and very helpful . The food was as always good but this is the 3rd time on the Magic and the menu is still the same so that is a bummer .

I wish there was some kind of Asian food on the ship . Overal good time . and would do it again

Always in a good mood and willing to help.

The only tip I can give is when you do book an excursion make sure you read the reviews , We went zipp lining and cave tubing ,Nowhere did I read that you should bring a change of clothes and that there were changing rooms . There wasn't much time to look for pictures It was my first time Zipplining