Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

A lot of "Bang" for the buck!!

Sail Date: October 27, 2013

I am hooked. First time cruiser, but feel I will soon be one of the people with multiple cruise emblems on their lanyards ! There was always something to do or somewhere to go if we choose too. We slept in till noon two mornings, and with the ability to order room service at any hour for free, never felt we missed a thing. The staff were supurb , anticipating my husband and I's needs at every turn. No dishes, romantic settings, room service, theater, room cleaned 2 times a day with turn down service in the eve, excursions, and a list of activities  left daily......"What more could you ask for ??"

Cruise Photos