Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Will not go on the Magic again.

Sail Date: October 06, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Two years ago I had cruised on the Carnival Dream and it was wonderful.

The Carnival Magic was a total different experience.  The food was not very good.

I do not smoke, but on the Magic I couldn't escape the smoke.  We got a cloud 9 spa room because they are non smoking.  We couldn't even go on the balcony because there were people smoking next to us.  Beer bottle caps hit our balcony regularly.  Which I don't know where they were coming from because we were on the 12th floor.

We ate in the Steakhouse two nights and it was fair.  The Italian Rest. was pretty good.

The best food on the ship was the Red Frog Pub!

We asked for ice in the room ( 3 times the first day) and was told that they would have to put in a request.  Had to ask for ice the second day (3 times).

I hope that this was just a Carnival Magic thing, and not the Carnival has cut costs so much that it is really showing.

Carnival member since 1980's.

1 Comment