Carnival Magic had the "WOW" factor.

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

Sail Date: August 04, 2013
Ship: Carnival Magic
The Carnival Magic did hit us with the "WOW" factor as soon as we boarded her. Plenty of pools, hot tubs and even a place for adults only. Two large and fast slides that were fun to do. The Skyline walk (Never Again! I just prayed that I would not fall and crush the children below.) is not for the faint of heart. The rooms were clean and ready with our luggage in them as soon as we were on board. Thanks to Faster To The Fun package.
We lived on deck five for the following : Red Frog Pub (coconut shrimp), casino, hot tubs, shopping and the coffee. The Steak House was great along with more karaoke then we could stand. The Magic was a big ship but we missed the of the smaller ships like the Triumph. Our cabin steward knew our faces and our dinner times but not our names. My sister never did meet her cabin steward for about 3 days into the cruise. I understand why, because there are just too many cabins to clean and people to remember.
Over all we had a great time on the Magic and will board her again in the future.

Check out Ocean Side Barbecue, great sea day snack

We had plenty to do or not to do.

My daugher did not have as much fun with this O2 group,