My first trip with my grand kids

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 09, 2013
Our planning got off to a rocky start on another ship and three other dates. I was very happy with the final choices. We did everything we planned in the way of excursions, We did kayaking, snorkeling, visited the beach as well and the straw market for shopping. We enjoyed the dining experiences, we tried as many venues as we could including The Italian restaurant that is family style.

We enjoyed every single day of this trip and I will be planning another one very soon.

Wonderful

The more you do the more you like it

We participated in as many as we could

We only used about 4 hours so I could re pack

They tried to remember our names

I loved being on the 11th floor it is close to everything

I would have preferred one King size bed so we would have a sofa but it worked out

I have been on several ships, this has been the best. My grad kids will remember this trip for the rest of their lives and so will I.

We are natives
I like Key West more each time I go there
The best excursions were sold out, but I had been there before and had a nice time
The snorkeling was the best