Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My first trip with my grand kids

Sail Date: June 09, 2013

Our planning got off to a rocky start on another ship and three other dates. I was very happy with the final choices. We did everything we planned in the way of excursions, We did kayaking, snorkeling, visited the beach as well and the straw market for shopping. We enjoyed the dining experiences, we tried as many venues as we could including The Italian restaurant that is family style.

We enjoyed every single day of this trip and I will be planning another one very soon.

I loved being on the 11th floor it is close to everything
I would have preferred one King size bed so we would have a sofa but it worked out
They tried to remember our names
We participated in as many as we could
We only used about 4 hours so I could re pack
The more you do the more you like it
The historical tour was rather lame
Galveston, Texas
We are natives
Key West, Florida
I like Key West more each time I go there
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The best excursions were sold out, but I had been there before and had a nice time
The snorkeling was the best

I have been on several ships, this has been the best. My grad kids will remember this trip for the rest of their lives and so will I.