Best time I ever had.

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 28, 2013
I loved the whole experience of cruiise ships and especiially Carnival Magic. We celebrated our 15th year of marriage. My wife and I are both handicaped and we were treated with so much respect and care. I was very worried about our room but it was large enough for walkers and air tanks for my wife. If we are around next year we are going again.........Thank You, Carnaval Cruise Lines, Edward & Linda O'Hara room #2441 so nice!!!!!!

Have no children

Good movies, fun bartenders, great casinos, just a whole lot of fun.

People were a little bit pushy and obnoxious for my taste and always asking for money and other handouts, some even pushed some weed.