Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best time I ever had.

Sail Date: April 28, 2013

I loved the whole experience of cruiise ships and especiially Carnival Magic. We celebrated our 15th year of marriage. My wife and I are both handicaped and we were treated with so much respect and care. I was very worried about our room but it was large enough for walkers and air tanks for my wife. If we are around next year we are going again.........Thank You, Carnaval Cruise Lines, Edward & Linda O'Hara room #2441 so nice!!!!!!
Children's Programs Have no children
Too expensive for couples on fixed incomes
Galveston, Texas
Montego Bay, Jamaica
People were a little bit pushy and obnoxious for my taste and always asking for money and other handouts, some even pushed some weed.
George Town, Grand Cayman

Good movies, fun bartenders, great casinos, just a whole lot of fun.