Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Good Break...Okay food

Sail Date: April 14, 2013

I loved the vacation in general. I was surprised at how much I had to pay in tips in general. I will be more hesitant to go on another cruise because of the enormous surprise costs that are incurred just by going. I loved the weather and location and break that the vacation provided. I am a big food lover. The desserts seemed to be great, but I don't eat dessert. I wanted more quality food options (main courses). I did find some decent things to eat, but it has hit or miss on most options. Cold soup needs to go, I was surprised with cold soup 2 times. I didn't know that people eat cold soup. I was hoping to have more clear choices for dancing at night. In the Vibe club, they were only playing country music, which I didn't think was the case. I can understand since most people were from Texas, but make it more clear what type of music is going to be played.

I'm not a person that will voluntarily voice my opinion, but I'm responding since you asked.

Thank you.

Staff was very friendly throughout the trip.
Too much old people activities (bingo, etc.)

1 Comment