Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Quality Family Time

Sail Date: March 03, 2013

Being there with 23 family members was absolutely wonderful. I was however disappointed in the weather, so I would not plan to go in March again in the future. I had a great time on the ship. I was also disappointed in where our table was located in the dining room and the location of the dining room. First of all, our room was in the Forward but our dining room was in the Aft, which exhausted my elderly mother every evening just to go to dinner because of the size of the ship. Secondly, our table was literally by the windows on the lower floor, and we could not see any of the entertainment that was taking place on the upper level. When we got up to see what was going on it annoyed the other guests who were sitting at their tables. Our family stayed in contact with each by walkie talkies, which was a great way to know where they were and be able to join them.

Cruise Photos

Not happy with location of where table was in dining room and how far the dining room was from our room, but food was great

Be sure to keep an eye out for the daily specials from the Spa.