Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Pampered

Sail Date: February 10, 2013

Don and I enjoyed the cruise though it is more geared to people who drink and gamble. We still kicked around and found an early 'g' rated comedy show and watched some Karoke. Our excursions were a big disappointment. Our Catamaran turned out to be a small fishing boat. We were taken where rocks made it difficult to get in and out of the beach. And we were physically lowered from the boat as they would not let us use the ladder. boat, waves were too strong to snorkel. I would not recommend the Eastern cruise. From what my kids tell me the western cruises are much better. The Magic, help staff, food were awesome. If you want a few days of being pampered this is cruise. Warm Chocolate Melting Cake,,,OMG!
Not geared for older people who don't drink or gamble.
same as above.
excursions were big disappointment

Lido for lunch, outside by pool, best hamburger ever.

1 Comment