The Bahamas was Fabulous!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 11, 2012
Ship: Carnival Magic
The crew on this ship worked 24/7 trying to make sure that everything was clean and gave great customer service. They were awesome!

The food was hit and miss and we got tired of eating hamburgers. In my opinion the food on the Carnival Conquest was better. On certain days the food was really good on others is was not.

We only did one excursion to the Atlantis Resort and it was awesome. All that I had desired but we did the Discovery Atlantis tour and was NOT allowed into most restuarants for lunch and my daughter was told we could not do the Casio but that was not correct information so we went back to ship area for shopping after our Atlantis tour.

Staff was awesome and very friendly and worked hard to make us comfortable and our trip enjoyable.

The ship is very clean and nice although I prefer the Carnival Conquest decor and setup better.

Our inside cabin stateroom was small but comfortable bed. Unfortunately our room was at the back of the ship and the first night leaving Galveston was so bumpy that my daughter got sick and threw up. It was really bad! I'm almost sure I told them I did not want a room at the back or front of ship.

Pros: The beach in the Bahamas

Cons: Food was hit and miss

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!