Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Margic

Sail Date: November 04, 2012

Overall it is fine.However, I would suggest more program for infant & toddler who 3 and below. There is not much water activities for toddler who is in diaper.

Pros: cruise staff is very friendly except one of a hostess at Northern light restaurant during breakfast

Cons: Cabinet mirror is dirty and most of the time the toilets next to swimming pools on deck 11 were nasty. This is the first cruise I see this way for every time I used these toilet. Waste was stick on the side of toilets as I encountered more than 5 times during this cruise.

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!

Compare to April trip, I can feel the level of cleanness is deteriorated. I don't know because staff reduced whatever reason is.
not much activity for toddler. Most of the toys had dead battery.