Vacation Getaway

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 04, 2012
Ship: Carnival Magic
The Majic is a beautiful ship with lots of things to do. I have also sailed on the Ecstasy, which had recently been re-furbished prior to when I was onboard. To be honest, I preferred the Ecstasy. Pretty much all of the amenities were the same. However, the Ecstasy is a smaller ship and easier to get around.

Dining room food was excellent! Most food in the buffet areas was very good.

Excellent entertainment.

ALL staff on the Majic was AWESOME!!! I cannot think of any way to improve the staff. Everyone was so friendly and helpful!!

Pros: The friendly staff

Cons: The shower kept leaking onto the bathroom floor.

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!