Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A good time to be had

Sail Date: October 28, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 30th anniversary by taking the cruise. It was a romantic and satisfying way to spend time together.

Pros: going to different ports of call

Cons: Lack of choice if eating off hours

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!

A couple of times public bathrooms (ladies) were dirty. One time a glass was dropped in the bar and staff put a tale over it rather than clean it up right away. Could have been a hazard if someone has shoes off.
Variety of eating off hours was minimal. Dining room food was good. Liked the singing and dancing waiters
Twice bedspread was left on the floor rather than picked up. I also asked the steward to clean out the fridge of the beverages you could buy so I could use it. They told me that they did not have room for it, Then another said that he would take them out and put them on top. He did not do that so I ended up doing it myself.