Not recommended

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 14, 2012
I would not recommend this ship. The service and food were appalling. Very few staff spoke English and they could not understand your requests. Our balcony/patio was between couples who were heavy chain smokers. We could not spend any time on our patio because of the smoke and ash blowing into our patio. My husband and I are experienced travelers and this was a waste of our time and money. If you decide to travel on this ship, you need to plan to eat at the steakhouse every night if you want decent food and- don't expect breakfast room service. There are only cold sandwiches and continental breakfast available with room service and the quality was poor and service terrible. I wish I could say something positive but I can't. We are just glad to be off the ship and will never cruise Carnival again.

Terrible food and horrible service

Comedy club was good but difficult to get into.

Most staff do not speak English. Very poor service

Difficult to navigate. Elevators were out and being serviced making it difficult to get places.

Rooms are noisy and people are allowed to smoke on balconies. If you are not a smoker just be aware that you could have smokers on the patio next to you or on both sides making it impossible to spend time on your own patio.

Pros: The Steakhouse and The Red Frog Pub

Cons: Terrible food and terrible service

Recommends Carnival Magic? No.