Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent Cruise!

Sail Date: September 16, 2012

I had never cruised before and was a little nervous because of some reviews I had read, however, I was thoroughly impressed with the ship and its crew. I had the time of my life. The entertainment was great and so was the food. The ship was clean and had lots of activities. I can't wait to go on my next cruise.

Pros: I loved everything about the cruise.

Cons: No disappointments

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!

I was expecting to be cramped in a match box but to my surprise\, the room was larger than expected. The beds were comfortable.
The staff was great! Our dining room team (German\, Ivo\, Juko) went above and beyond expectations. They accomodated our needs. Great personalities!