Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Carnival Magic From Galveston 9-16-12

Sail Date: September 16, 2012

The embarking and disembarking process was very effecient and faster than I expected. The staff were very helpful at all times even though they always looked tired. The waterslide went un used by me, but the kids seemed to enjoy it. The meals in the Northern lights dining room were always good and the service was great. The variety was good and the food came out hot. I ordered prime rib medium rare and got it medium rare. the room was comfortable and a good size considering it was just an exterior with an ocean view. I was surprised that it had two showers in it. there was plenty of closet space.
the ship produced entertainment was not jaw dropping but it was entertaining. The comedians were good. the guy doing karaoke at night was a gas and really got the crowd involved. The Poolside movies were quite dated, but I guess everyone needs to see The Lion King at least every 5 years.
this was my first cruise and 7 nights got to be a little long.

Pros: the opportunity to see different ports

Cons: So many sea days and on board selling of services including non-stop picture taking.

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!