Exciting and relaxing cruise

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 19, 2012
Ship: Carnival Magic
I love the Magic. It was our second trip on this ship this year, and it felt like home.

Food was spot on and very good...the excelent service went hand-in-hand. Wish the indian food was served longer than just three hours during the day. Definately recomend trying the Italian restaurant for lunch.

Lots of stuff to do....more things than you actually can. Evening entertainment I would rate as Vegas quality and fantastic.

Plenty of things for kids to do. I have a teenager so she got to hang out in circle C and do corny stuff kids that age do. So my daughter was happy with what the ship had available.

Staff was great\, and treated my family as if we were the most important people. I wish Carnival would put out to guest that the gratuity that is added daily to each person is the only pay that a majority of the crew get paid. I had heard a lady at the desk trying to get this fee removed from her bill becuase she said the people that were responsible for her room didnt do certain things.....All I have to say about this is all she had to do was pick up a phone and call the stateroom attendant and they would have done whatever she asked of them.

Very large\, but easy to navigate. Areas were cleaner than any hotel I've ever stayed.

Stateroom was great\, again with great service in this area. Wish the staterooms were alittle bit bigger...I even had a balcony which made the room feel alittle better.

Pros: Lots of food options\, good service and tons of things to do.

Cons: None

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!