Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An excellent experience. Very very fun.

Sail Date: July 22, 2012

This is our first time going in a ship or to a cruise. It is a very beautiful and enormous ship. I was very nervous since we have never experience this but I Loved it. I am pretty sure we will do this again and for sure will pick Magic.

Pros: Everything.

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!

Magic is a very beautiful ship and very enormous. The inside is very clean and easy to find everything. Loved the theater. The people are very nice.
The food was very delicious. A very clean and beautiful restaurant. Loved the way everything was very coordinated. The waiter were the best\, very nice people.
The size was not a problem. very nice.
The staff was the best. They were very friendly and always keeping up with everything.
The options of the entertainments were all good. The schedule was good with our schedules. Loved the magic show.
The ages are appropriate to every activity. My children had a lot of fun.