Fabulous cruise, except!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Magic
Excellent ship. Excellent crew. Excellent food. Excellent itinerary. Poor customer service!

Except for customer service!

Pros: Everything was perfect. We took my wife's brother and wife for their 25th anniversary and they truly enjoyed every minute!

Cons: Guest relations responded very badly to the failure to deliver champagne and strawberrys to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law's room. Although I ordered these gifts two months prior, they claimed I didn't and failed completely to satisfy me.

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!