Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A near perfect cruise

Sail Date: May 06, 2012

We just sailed on the Carnival Magic and my husband and I were very pleased and the beautiful ship and staff more than met our expectations. I would recommend it to everyone. The stateroom we stayed in had a balcony and plenty of room. We had a king sized bed and it was very comfortable. There were plenty of pillows and they were great also. Everywhere we looked part of the staff was cleaning something. I really put that first in my must haves. The ship was well managed.

Pros: The service from the staff was awsome

Cons: It was my husband and my first night to go to the Italian restaurant and there were plenty of choices to seat us and they gave us the seat nearest the linen closet.

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!