Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was a wonderful cruise

Sail Date: April 22, 2012

This was my very first cruise and only my husbands second. We both enjoyed it very well. The food choices and times were perfect. The staff was amazing, our guy that took care of our room was so nice and always greeted us by our first names and was so attentive to our needs as far as our room goes. I really enjoyed the design of the ship, everything seemed to be in its perfect place and easy to get to. The different activities on the cruise such as shows, comedy shows, events around the pool area I thought were planned very well. I will definately go on another cruise with carnival.

Pros: The shows, the food was wonderful, the staff were all very friendly,ship set up was great.

Cons: Docking in Montego Bay Jamaica

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!