Won't take Magic Cruise again

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 27, 2011
Ship: Carnival Magic
Not enough interesting and fun activities. One show was good out of all. The beds were very hard and as a result didn't sleep well. The dining room food was only average. I missed having a live band on the pool deck. The casino ripped me off for $60. I only played $60, but was charged double. The room service food was very limited and not very good. Too much Bingo and boring activities, such as sand bag tossing. The waiters were unusually unfriendly and complained of the long hours and low pay. I will not cruise the magic Ship again.

Pros: Water Slides and Sky Walk

Cons: Food and Hard beds

Recommends Carnival Magic? No.