Carnival Liberty: Never Again

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Liberty

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: October 04, 2019

Ship: Carnival Liberty

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Never again. I would not recommend this cruise to anyone.

Embarkation

As expected, the safety briefing was uncomfortable, they place you outdoor under covering with no ventalation. On the newer ships they place you in a lounge or dining room.

Ship experiences

A lot of the employees seem to be unhappy, the opposite of what I experienced on other ships (Vista, Horizon, Dream). The spa staff was awesome, fun to be around.

RedFrog Rum Bar

The bar tender, Mynt, was rude to my family and a few others on a couple of occasion. Even after I went after him behind the bar.

Never Again. I ordered room service around 11pm food showed up 45 minutes later (not bad). The staff member failed to deliver an item, when asked why she stated that they were out of that item (bad). Why not call and say you were out and ask if anything else would be needed in it’s place.

This ship needs to dry dock, ASAP.

Door wouldn’t lock, shower was clogged and drained slowly, pieces and parts kept falling off the shower head. My room steward was awesome.

Ship tip

Ask for a refund.

Ports of call

Disembarkation

I ran off this ship and didn’t look back.