Best vacation ever!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Liberty

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: April 22, 2018

Ship: Carnival Liberty

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 2302

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

It was a great vacation! The food could have been better buy guys burger joint & the blue iguana was the best food on the ship! All the restaurants close (except the dinning rooms) close at like 8 so if you want a late night snack the pizza place is your only option & the wait is forever but it beats having to sit in the dining room or having to go to your room for room service. The slide was really slow and wasn't fun for me (I'm 27) but the kids loved it. I also could find any good desert on the ship & I'm a huge sweets lover so really anything sweet will make me happy but nothing I tried satisfied me. I also recommend my room (2302) to anyone with 4 people because our bunks were super soft! My friends bunk in room 2330 was awful! And for anyone who doesn't know the $50 gratuities that they charge you after your trip is optional, all you have to do is go to customer service and ask to have the taken off. We tipped in cash as we went. Also the sauna & steam room is free!

Embarkation

Super fast!

Ship experiences

Silver Olympian Restaurant

Food was awful but the service was amazing! No one at my table of 5 liked their food!

Pizzeria

Pizza was good but the wait was forever since it's the only 24hr place on the ship

Guy''s Burger Joint

I ate here like 3-4 times while on our cruise! Loved this place!!!

Emile''s Lido Restaurant

Best breakfast!

Deli

Good food

Blue Iguana Cantina

Best place to eat on the ship!

Mini Golf

Mini golf was fun but it could use an update.

Hot Tubs

The got tubs were nice and hot but people had kids in the 18+ & 21+ hot tubs it was kinda aggravating when your trying to relax! The jets were a little strong also and had no way to turn them down or off.

Guest Services/Shore Excursions

Gueat service had the best customer service even though they had to deal with a lot of nasty people!

Ship tip

Bring your own cup because the cups are tiny!

Ports of call