a lot of problems in asingle cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 14, 2016
Ship: Carnival Liberty

This cruise was not a placid experience,

Want to mention that the experience with the waitress and room service was excellent as always, my problem comes with other services including the malfunction on the ship:

1. if we are getting delayed anyways, I will appreciate a little more time to depart so as a customer I can enjoy the island for an extended time, departing at 4 pm makes you run against the time after a offshore excursion.

2. I did book online a Couples massage, the price listed was 209 dollars, when I went to check my statement I found out that I was getting charged 263 dollars (received a credit for 209 dollars to my balance on the ship and then I was charge the new amount). Off Course I went to the main desk and then the spa services office to dispute this transaction, seems that "by mistake" some one add the wrong amount (because the gratitude was 17 bucks per person which represents 15%)

3. Previous experience with Carnival was outstanding comparing to this one, in my previous vacation I got Lobster and steak and no extra cost (one night only), but this time I was "requested" to pay extra 20 dollars for "special orders"

For those reasons I probably will consider to book my next vacation with Royal Caribbean using my Marriot Rewards program.

Spa service was "fine" but they miss charge me the wrong amount, the manager from the spa services was kind enough to assist fixing the charge, but the experience is already there.

waitress and room service was excellent, as always, my best regards to my waitress Iwayan and Room service Dudi

saw several maintenance guys working on the ship all the time.

Cabin was ok, and what expected.

Carnival Liberty is an old ship with a fantastic service.

Pros: Staff and Service is excellent
Contras: Ship is too old and getting a lot of issues, I will defiantly recommend to make a big maintenance on the ship before departing to a next trip

Ship had a mal function that forced to cancel this stop