Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Planning my next Cruise

Sail Date: October 03, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

This was the first time I cruised and I loved it -- planning my next cruise just getting off the Liberty  -- the staff on the 2nd deck were wonderful Ms. Mayra Big Smile and Mr. Jose awesome customer service and super friendly and helpful always had a smile on their faces, even when I asked for extra towels.

And the Cruise Director Frankie  "The Tank" was a wonderful and funny and unforgettable bust !!    I laughed every time I saw him. Love He seemed to be everywhere – I couldn’t wait to hear over the speakers where he was going to be and what was going to happen -- what an awesome Cruise Director -- 2 thumbs up for Frankie.

Thanks Liberty for an awesome staff and  unforgettable cruise.

Cabin size was ok -- again Thanks go out to Ms. Mayra for your wonderful service you always had a wonderful smile on your face and always remembered my name

take your own extension cord I could only plug up one device at a time :(