Girls Cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2016
Ship: Carnival Liberty

I loved this cruise. The port was easy to get to. We used the Lighthouse for secure parking, they were fabulous & very patient.

Just the fact of getting on the ship & not having a care in the world for the next 5 days is awesome in itself. Only disappointment I would say was the food, it was just ok, nothing knocked my socks off. My favorite place on the ship in the A.M. was the Coffee Bar, she always kept a smile on her face even if she was busy. She always gave service with a smile - after 4:00p.m. was the Alchemy Bar! The girls that run that bar are AMAZING & so outgoing! I miss Yulia & Yuliia, they were so much fun!!! (loved both these places so much that we took selfies with them)

The comedy shows were very good, we went to 3 of them. Liked the night club, however pushing past middle age, would have been nice to have more music that the younger & older crowd could get down to.

All in all I would definitely do this cruise again. Ship was clean at all times.

Suggest that you definitely book an excursion if you want to explore Progresso as this is a very poor town & things looked a little rough. Having a massage right on the beach was my favorite thing! We booked the excursion for the Corona Beach which was very affordable & good!