Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Girls Cruise

Sail Date: August 27, 2016

I loved this cruise. The port was easy to get to. We used the Lighthouse for secure parking, they were fabulous & very patient.

Just the fact of getting on the ship & not having a care in the world for the next 5 days is awesome in itself. Only disappointment I would say was the food, it was just ok, nothing knocked my socks off. My favorite place on the ship in the A.M. was the Coffee Bar, she always kept a smile on her face even if she was busy. She always gave service with a smile - after 4:00p.m. was the Alchemy Bar! The girls that run that bar are AMAZING & so outgoing! I miss Yulia & Yuliia, they were so much fun!!! (loved both these places so much that we took selfies with them)

The comedy shows were very good, we went to 3 of them. Liked the night club, however pushing past middle age, would have been nice to have more music that the younger & older crowd could get down to.

All in all I would definitely do this cruise again. Ship was clean at all times.

Galveston, Texas
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
Suggest that you definitely book an excursion if you want to explore Progresso as this is a very poor town & things looked a little rough. Having a massage right on the beach was my favorite thing! We booked the excursion for the Corona Beach which was very affordable & good!

1 Comment