No complaints here

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 05, 2016
Ship: Carnival Liberty

This was my first cruise so I went into it not entirely sure what to expect. Overall I was extremely pleased with the experience, and have every intention of doing another cruise next year.

I felt like 5 days was probably the perfect amount of time

on the ship -- anything less I don't believe would have been long enough and anything longer and I think I would have begun getting a bit stir crazy.

Overall the food was great and there was enough variety to keep things interesting

I can't really comment on this one. We didn't have any kids in our party

I was very happy with the overall friendliness and helpfulness of the staff

I absolutely recommend bringing your own refillable bottle for water