Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Time Cruiser

Sail Date: September 01, 2016

I was a first time cruiser and really enjoyed my stay. I will be planning another one in the future. I liked that you have an option to carryout your luggage or have it picked up the night before. They need to lower the prices on the pictures. I would have gotten more but was too expensive.

The cabin was always clean when we would return to it.
The food was very good and the waiters was excellent (Reagan and Bruno). They really took care of service for us.

The food was great. The entertainment could have been a little better. The pictures was very expensive. The cabin service was also great. I love the different designs that they did with the towels each day. I like them acknowledging my birthday even though it was the next week by leaving a gift.