what a great trip!!!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 08, 2016
Ship: Carnival Liberty

This was my first cruise. I had only heard of the many fun things to do. When I got there it was all I heard and more. There was something to do or if you wanted nothing to do. All the food was good and if you did find something you didn't like they are happy to exchange it for something you do like. I give this cruise 4 stars only because the disembarkment process could be improved. Having all 3,700. Guest wait on 2 floors until they call for them was a nightmare. Also, they did not have all the elevators working. Other than that, the trip was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My fellow cruiser were friendl, with the exception of 1 or 2. I would recommend this cruise to others.

Anton was the best!!!!!

Small.

The pictures are expensive. They don't offer a package.