Wonderful vacation

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 30, 2016
Ship: Carnival Liberty

We loved everything and looking forward to go in the next 3 months to take our adult children with us.   The environment, the food, our stateroom, the staff, the entertainment like I said everything was so well organized, staff well trained , lots of choices of food to choose from.  Overall I already convinced friends and family to go.  Thanks again for the wonderful experience.

Delicious and food a galore. Lots of choices.
Our waiters assigned to us Peter and the other one from Bosnia were incredible.

Lots of things to do, keep it up!

Everything was so well planned. The only thing I will add more Latin music. We went to Cabinet 4 and there were 2 singers that were great!

We did not take any children but we saw the way they were taking care of them was very caring.

Very friendly, well trained.

Perfect, I even liked the fact that they have wet ones in all restrooms thought the ship. I think the only thing would be to add more pools and larger because it was packed!

We loved our steward Angela very efficient and always there to assist us.

Just about the alcohol I think they should allow 2 bottles on a 5 night and 3 bottles on a 7 night cruise. Overall we really enjoy and looking already for another cruise in the next 3 months. Let us know of any cruise leaving from Galveston wanted to take our adult children. Thank you.

The beach and the water.
My husband went I did not but I heard it was nice.