Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful vacation

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

We loved everything and looking forward to go in the next 3 months to take our adult children with us.   The environment, the food, our stateroom, the staff, the entertainment like I said everything was so well organized, staff well trained , lots of choices of food to choose from.  Overall I already convinced friends and family to go.  Thanks again for the wonderful experience.

Cabin / Stateroom We loved our steward Angela very efficient and always there to assist us.
It was very well planned and timely.
Perfect, I even liked the fact that they have wet ones in all restrooms thought the ship. I think the only thing would be to add more pools and larger because it was packed!
Lots of choices to choose from very good.
Lots of things to do, keep it up!
We did not take any children but we saw the way they were taking care of them was very caring.
Everything was so well planned. The only thing I will add more Latin music. We went to Cabinet 4 and there were 2 singers that were great!
Very friendly, well trained.
Delicious and food a galore. Lots of choices.
Our waiters assigned to us Peter and the other one from Bosnia were incredible.
Galveston, Texas
The beach and the water.
Progreso (Merida), Mexico
My husband went I did not but I heard it was nice.

Just about the alcohol I think they should allow 2 bottles on a 5 night and 3 bottles on a 7 night cruise. Overall we really enjoy and looking already for another cruise in the next 3 months. Let us know of any cruise leaving from Galveston wanted to take our adult children. Thank you.