Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A big disappointment mixed with a couple of fun things

Sail Date: July 07, 2016

This was our first cruise and it will be our last.  Unfortunately this was for our anniversary as well.  There were more lows than highs.  More frustrations than good times.  It was one bad thing after another.

Between my my wife slipping and getting hurt, to the flooding on our deck, it just seemed nothing went right. Top it off with the people in the surrounding rooms being loud, banging on our door in the middle of the night on numerous occasions, and constantly hearing the N word every night at yyall hours, let's just say it wasn't the most ideal way to spend our anniversary.

I I called carnival and told them of our experience.  They offered us a free Bon voyage gift on our next cruise.  Sorry, a stuffed animal or tshirt isn't going to get us to spend $1700 again.

We got what we paid for. The flooding on our deck didn't help.