It was OK

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Liberty

It was too crowded. Everyone was getting hammered drunk and the pools were incredibly too small. The staterooms were acceptable for just my wife and I, but the bed was hard as a rock. I expected better quality rooms after the money I spent on this cruise.

The excursions however, were amazing! Mayan ruins were fantastic and so was ziplining. Getting off the cruise into Mexico was the best part in my opinion.

Cabin bed was incredibly hard and have been sore since I left the cruise. The gentlemen who provided room service were amazing. Its a shame you don't pay those guys more. They worked extremely hard and were more polite than anyone.

Get bigger pools and let less people on board.